This website is dedicated to the wrongfully convicted.
Your 6th Amendment Rights:
• Right to a speedy trial • Right to a public trial
• Right to a jury trial • Right to know nature of crime
• Right to confront accussers • Right to have defense counsel
• Right to present witnesses
Your Primary Areas of Corruption and Bad Jurisprudence:
• Prosecuting someone on False Charges • Legal documents signed incorrectly
• Charges based on falsified evidence • Tampering with evidence
• Conflict of interest • Forgery
• Violation of Constitutional rights • Denial of due process
In criminal prosecutions, the accused has the right to a speedy and public trial by jury, right to know the nature of the crime and to confront accusers, right to present witnesses on their behalf and the privilege against self-incrimination. If the accused can't afford defence counsel, one will be appointed by the court at no cost.
A person, who knowingly gives police false information in order to have someone arrested, has committed the tort of malicious prosecution.
Malicious prosecution is administrated by an individual who is a victim of corruption in the American judicial system. Information provided is supported by documents and facts pertaining to this case.
In the American Judicial System
Innocent until proven guilty, Not true! In this judicial system your guilty, then you have to prove your innocence! This is liberty and justice for some, Not for all! Everyone should be treated fairly and Equal. Nobody is above the law, Not even the justice system. I'm an individual who's voice speaks out against corrupt justice and bad jurisprudence. The website provides the facts to support the claims with a thorough understanding of the U.S. Constitution and Massachusetts General Law.